As many of my friends and family know, I love Logos Bible Software. It’s a great resource for Bible study, reading, and sermon prep. And, as everyone knows I am not ashamed to be a Baptist. Through the years I have grown my digital library in Logos, and I am going to recommend my top five Baptist theology books from good Baptist authors.
- A Systematic Study of Bible Doctrine by T.P. Simmons
- A Complete Body of Doctrinal and Practical Divinity by John Gill
- Systematic Theology by A. H. Strong
- Abstract of Systematic Theology by J.P. Boyce
- Manual of Theology by J. L. Dagg
If you have been using the software for a while, you know these are available as individual books or as parts of a bigger package, and sometimes that might be the better way to go. Have fun, shop around!
These are my top five Baptist theological books on Logos Bible Software, and I hope this list is helpful. There are others. Did I miss any? Who would you add to this list? Would love to see your comments below!